Tadalafil oral films
Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, currently marketed in pill form for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) and for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Tadalafil Oral Films
Anti-erectile dysfunction agent
Tadalafil 10 mg
Tadalafil 20 mg
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
Systematic (IUPAC) Name
|(6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2':1,6] pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione||
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.