Phenylephrine HCl oral films
Phenylephrine is a selective Î±1-adrenergic receptor agonist used primarily as a decongestant, as an agent to dilate the pupil, and to increase blood pressure.
Phenylephrine has recently been marketed as a substitute for pseudoephedrine (e.g., Sudafed (Original Formulation)), but there are claims that oral phenylephrine may be no more effective as a decongestant than a placebo.
Phenylephrinc HCL IR Films
We also offer Sustained (SR) / Immediate (IR) / Timed (TR) / Controlled (CR) / Delayed Release (DR) and Enteric Coated (EC).
Phenylephrinc HCL 2.5 mg
Phenylephrinc HCL 10 mg
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
Systematic (IUPAC) Name
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.