Ondansetron oral films
Ondansetron is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist used mainly as an antiemetic (to treat nausea and vomiting), often following chemotherapy. Its effects are thought to be on both peripheral and central nerves.
Ondansetron reduces the activity of the vagus nerve, which deactivates the vomiting center in the medulla oblongata, and also blocks serotonin receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone. It has little effect on vomiting caused by motion sickness, and does not have any effect on dopamine receptors or muscarinic receptors.
Ondansetron IR Films
We also offer Sustained (SR) / Immediate (IR) / Timed (TR) / Controlled (CR) / Delayed Release (DR) and Enteric Coated (EC).
Ondansetron 4 mg Ondansetron 8 mg
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
Systematic (IUPAC) Name
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.