Nicotine oral films
Nicotine is an alkaloid found in the nightshade family of plants (Solanaceae) that acts as a nicotinic acetylcholine agonist and a monoamine oxidase inhibitor. The biosynthesis takes place in the roots and accumulation occurs in the leaves of the Solanaceae. It constitutes approximately 0.6â€“3.0% of the dry weight of tobacco and is present in the range of 2â€“7 Âµg/kg of various edible plants.It functions as an antiherbivore chemical; therefore, nicotine was widely used as an insecticide in the past and nicotine analogs such as imidacloprid are currently widely used. In low doses (an average cigarette yields about 1 mg of absorbed nicotine), the substance acts as a stimulant in mammals, while high amounts (30â€“60 mg) can be fatal. This stimulant effect is the main factor responsible for the dependence-forming properties of tobacco smoking.
Nicotine Oral Films
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.