Doxazosine oral films
Doxazosin mesylate is an Î±1-selective alpha blocker used to treat high blood pressure and urinary retention associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It is an alpha-1 adrenergic receptor blocker that inhibits the binding of norepinephrine (released from sympathetic nerve terminals) to the alpha-1 receptors on the membrane of vascular smooth muscle cells. The primary effect of this inhibition is relaxed vascular smooth muscle tone (vasodilation), which decreases peripheral vascular resistance, leading to decreased blood pressure. Doxazosin and similar medications like prazosin have been found to help reduce the intensity of and/or stop posttraumatic stress disorder night terrors and nightmares..
Doxazosine Oral Films
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.