Diphenhydramine hydrochloride oral films
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is a first-generation antihistamine possessing anticholinergic, antitussive, antiemetic, and sedative properties which is mainly used to treat allergies. Like most other first-generation antihistamines, the drug also has a powerful hypnotic effect, and for this reason is often used as a non-prescription sleep aid. It is also available as a generic or store brand medication.
It is available as an over-the-counter (OTC) or prescribed HCl injectable. It may also be used for the treatment of extrapyramidal side-effects of many antipsychotics, such as the tremors that haloperidol can cause. In addition, injectable diphenhydramine can be used for life-threatening reactions (anaphylaxis) to allergens such as bee stings, peanuts, or latex, rather than risking the side-effects of epinephrine.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Oral Films
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5 mg
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Solutions from us:
- Making process suitability for your products.
- Deciding the right kind of technology / equipments for the products.
- Process Validation & Stability.
- Technology transfer of products with complete line of equipments.
- Doessair preparation.
- Validation and regulatory support.
Systematic (IUPAC) Name
* All transactions are carried out in conformity with patent laws applicable in the user country. Active pharmaceutical ingredients or formulations thereof will not be supplied in countries where the same is under patent protection except as and if permitted under law of the country for research and development purposes only.